Professional Car Carriers promises to deliver the absolute best in customer service from the time your vehicle is picked up in Canada to the point of completion when your vehicle is safe at its final destination. Province to province service with door-to-door delivery on most Canadian routes, but it varies from location to location. And all of our transport services are fully insured, you can get full information here.
TOP RATED CANADA CAR TRANSPORT SHIPPING EXPERTS.
When you need to transport a car across Canada, you need an experienced Canadian car transport company you can rely on. Professional Car Carriers has been providing safe and reliable Canadian auto transport for both snowbirds and business clients such as car dealerships, auto manufacturers, and others.
Security and trust are the foundation of our system. Therefore we can ensure you, we are not going to rest until the load is delivered safely and on time. All our carriers are verified, skilled, rated, and reviewed regularly. When you book with Professional Car Carriers you are booking the very best Canadian car carriers on the road.
If you want to move several vehicles at once, there is no better choice than Professional Car Carriers. Every year, we move thousands of cars and other special vehicles safely and securely. We provide ultra-careful handling, reliable delivery, and the best value. We have the experience and the infrastructure to make the process as stress-free and easy as possible for you.
Don’t forget to take care of the following before shipping your car:
1. Car wash – this allows for quick and fair inspection of your vehicle before shipment.
2. Tires and brakes – check to ensure the tires are in good condition and most importantly, there is a functioning emergency brake, which is required to safely transport your vehicle.
3. Alarms – make sure to give the service provider keys to disarm the alarm to start or move the vehicle.
4. Climate – your transport should be prepared for the climate conditions of their destination.
5. Luggage racks, roof racks, spoilers, caps – please remove these where possible; otherwise, ensure all are properly bolted and secure.
6. Personal belongings – absolutely no personal belongings are to be left in your vehicle during shipping, so make sure there is none left.
7. Gas – leave at least 1/4 tank of gas in the.
8. Keys – don’t forget to give your keys to the service provider.
Need to transport your car to Canada? Transport YOUR Car Across Canada with Professionals!
HOW IT WORKS?
Why go elsewhere?
If we are your one stop-solution to handle all of your transport needs!
There are many steps involved in transporting a vehicle within Canada, but we’re always here to help. Once you request a free shipping quote, one of our agents will go over your request and determine the best possible course of action to help save you time and money.
You can get in touch with us by phone at +1 888-755-6888. We are also available by email: email@example.com, and Facebook messenger. Got a question or concern? Reach out 🙂