The Canada to the US vehicle shipping services are very popular these days. With the established, solid infrastructural relationships between the countries, it comes as no surprise that manufacturer and dealership transport services represent a massive chunk of all shippings performed, with shippings of an industrial level being a regular (and a very welcome!) part of operations. Shipping a car from Toronto to Florida has never been easier, and it is a pretty straightforward process these days. But if you are new to how international shipments operate, or making your first booking – whether an individual or a corporate one – and feeling a bit lost, here are some key details to pay attention to, or base your decision making on.
1. Always make sure to only book with a company that is fully licensed and fully insured for performing vehicle shipping services. It has to be able to provide all necessary certifications if needed.
2. Different companies specialise in different types of shippings, however some – like us – are able to perform any type of shippings of any It all comes down to equipment and resources a company would have at its disposal. We are fortunate enough to have a fleet of heavy wreckers available and ready to go at all times, hence are always ready for a large shipping order to come through.
3. There are two types of carriers used for car transportations: an open car one, and an enclosed one. The open car carrier is the most popular one, and is the most commonly used due to its cost-efficiency: using an open car carrier, up to 10 cars can be transported simultaneously, significantly cutting costs for both the company and the customer. However, the open car carrier does not protect vehicles from exposure to elements while in transit, hence an enclosed car carrier would be preferred when this is important – for instance, shipping high-end or luxury cars.
4. A fair amount of paperwork is involved when it comes to international shipments. Shipping a car from Toronto to Florida, you will be asked to fill in a few forms, however a company you book with has to be able to provide you with and assist you with any paperwork required for your booking.
5. Many companies operate terminal-to-terminal and door-to-door delivery services, which proved to be very popular with customers. If you think this feature would benefit your booking, it would make sense to book with a company that provides it.
Booking with us, you book with a trustworthy company with many successful years on the market. We are experienced in every type and every size of vehicle shippings, from one-car personal shipments to the large manufacturer and dealership transportations of thousands of cars. We always deliver vehicles on time and take the best care of them while in our possession. Our team of experienced representatives is available to you for the entire time of your booking, shall you have any questions or any worries.
To make a booking today or make an enquiry, call us on +1 888-755-6888, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to ask us about our special deal this month – ship 4 cars with us, and get 50% off when shipping the 5th one!