Condition Reports, Photos, and Damages are important things to know when shipping your vehicle across the country.
1. Take photos of your auto transport at the terminal when you drop off or when your vehicle is picked up at your house.
2. Make sure your auto transport interior and exterior is clean so it can be properly inspected and pre-existing damage can be noted on the condition report and seen in the photos.
3. When you receive your auto transport, check it over for damages. If there’s any new damages, show someone at the terminal, note it on the paperwork, take photos before you leave the terminal, and contact us for further instructions.
4. Please be advised that there is a $500 deductible on all claims as stipulated in our terms and conditions. Therefore all claims must be over $500.
5. Depending on the mode of transport, some types of damages may not be covered by insurance. The terms and conditions that you were sent when you booked your order, have all the details on what is and isn’t covered. If you have any questions please email or call us.
6. Once we receive your email with the photos and details regarding the damage to your vehicle, we will investigate your claim further and get back to you as soon as possible if your claim is approved.
7. If your claim is approved, we will then need at least 2 estimates for repair from an approved auto repair shop.