These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) are for each & every individual client using the ground vehicle transportation services of Professional Car Carriers, stating all sets of legally binding agreements among the client and Professional Car Carriers.
If by any means you access the site, its service, you agree to the bounded terms and conditions capitalized below:
Professional Cars Carries takes the responsibility of the uniqueness of every feature, functionality & content on the site. It is all protected as per the international copyright norms and other proprietary right laws decided by the authorized organization.
Anonymous Access Allowed
Visitors are allowed to access the homepage of the website & browse through the service without disclosing any personal information. The site doesn’t enable you to communicate with other visitors in any form, and neither contains any links external third party web service providers.
Your personal data or information shared on our website is secured. We have taken and implemented certain security policies to keep up the control from:
1. Unauthorized access
2. Improper use or disclosure
3. Unauthorized modification
4. Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
We sustain integrity and respect the confidentiality of our visitors and client’s in our work space.
Customer Agrees as Follows:
1. All oversized vehicles must be declared at the time of booking (eg. lifted, oversized tires, dually, ladder racks, lights, truck bed caps, etc.). Customers must declare any after-market features that are on the vehicle and inquire as to the extra charges. Failure to do so may incur additional charges or fees.
2. At the time of door pickup/terminal drop off, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for pre-existing damage (exterior only) by completing a vehicle inspection report recorded on the Bill of Lading. Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and Customer will sign and receive a copy of the Bill of Lading.
2.1. At least 18 high quality photos must be taken of the vehicle by Customer at the time of pickup/terminal drop off. Information on how to do this properly can be found here damage claim information.
Changes to this Agreements
Professional Car Carries reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, and update the Terms and Conditions and mention them on the site.
Kindly make sure you review these Terms and Conditions agreement periodically, every time before you book the service. If you use the site continually after doing the change in the agreement will be considered as your acceptance to the new terms and conditions.
Read about our payment options
In case of any queries or confusion regarding the Agreement or the Service, you can contact us +1 888-755-6888, we have a team of experts to help you.