Professional Car Carriers provides vehicle transport services to and from locations in Canada and the US, especially Florida. We will assist you with processing proper documentation. With us, you will save time and money as well as alleviating stress during the trip. We provide and assist with required paperwork ahead of time to ensure your vehicle is transported quickly and efficiently.
You need to follow the below steps to complete the Snowbirds Form:
1. Need to download all the attached documents pdf
2. Read carefully these and fill all the details in all forms as per need
3. Select the type of CITIZEN
4. Check checkboxes and upload all the required documents as per the instructions
5. Click on Submit button to Complete the form
6. Please use the laptop or desktop to fill all the details properly and for a better understanding
|Declaration for Free Entry of Unaccompanied Articles (Form 3299)||Download|
|Form 3299 Customer Example||Download|
|Letter Of Authorization||Download|
|Pickup And Delivery Information||Download|
|Credit Card Authorization||Download|
|Agreement Of Terms And Conditions Of Shipping||Download|
Thank you for choosing Professional Car Carriers to convey your vehicle from Canada to the USA. To ensure ease of transportation and border crossing, please provide us with the following information and paperwork.
All photocopies must be completely legible. Prior to faxing us the completed package, please use the check box beside each item below to make sure that you have provided us with all the necessary information. Please include this checklist when returning your package to us:
• Phone: 1888-755-6888
• Email: Snowbirds@professionalcarcarriers.com
Once your vehicle reaches the border, we will “bond” it to the nearest U.S. Customs office. If for any reason we are unable to clear the vehicle on your behalf, we will contact you to set up an appointment with you to clear your car at the bond shed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the aforementioned procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.